"Eve’s writing is incisive, funny, and deeply sensitive. She brings so much self-awareness and care to her work, and challenges her readers to be just as reflective and intentional in their own lives as she is with her words."
— Jill Filipovic, author, The H-Spot: The Feminist Pursuit of Happiness, and OK Boomer, Let’s Talk
“Eve writes inspired work, and clean copy!”,
— Jessica Hopper, Editor, Pitchfork Review, Author, NightMoves
"She has a special knack for rendering life's hardest lessons enjoyable (and accessible) on the page. As an editor, you hope to work with someone like Eve, who nimbly jumps from narrative essay to instructional copy without sacrificing her signature tone and wit—all with a deep appreciation for the craft and process."
— Maddie Eisenhart, Writer/Editor (Babylist, A Practical Wedding) and author of Wedding Hacks
Read the Best of It
- The Cruelty of Children, Rookie
- How To Cancel Your Wedding, A Practical Wedding
- 15 Things to Know Before Dating A Single Mom, Cosmopolitan
- Getting Married Meant Losing My Identity as a Single Mom, A Practical Wedding
- Cat Funeral, Trop Literary Magazine
- Interview with Ruby Roth: Children’s Author and Vegan Advocate, CleanPlates
- The Magpie List, blog
Contact Eve about all things writing.